Digital Advertising Agency
Why Digital Advertising Matters for your Business
So we know that every business now can benefit from online presence and yet many businesses still don’t have a website, there is evidence to suggest that as much as 50% of businesses have not invested in setting up a website. A local bakery may think that the word is out and that the locals know where they are, but what about foreigners, travelers and new comers that have just moved into the area? What if there are people not local enough to know you but willing to hike it to you for your delicious bread?
Digital Advertising Example
A typical business that we feel may feel indemnified or find a website or even local search unnecessary for business is a local bakery.
A local bakery may think that the word is out and that the locals know where they are, but what about foreigners, travelers and new comers that have just moved into the area? What if there are people not local enough to know you but willing to hike it to you for your delicious bread?
If someone searches for “food” in local maps and you’re bakery pops up in local search, they might not want bread TODAY, but it’s a friendly reminder that when they do want bread they know where they can go, this is an example of brand awareness.
In conclusion, owning a website and getting on Google local search should be an essential item in your business marketing plan. After all, unless there’s a line out the door, why wouldn’t the bakery want to maximise their business flow?
Below, we’ll show you some statistics that will show you why it’s so important to maximise online recognition regardless of your business or industry.
A Digital Advertising Agency can Help your Business Engage
Currently the online audience consists of;
- 2.4 Billion people currently use the internet
- 8.7 Billion machines are on the internet
- More than 52% of Australians use Google every day
- Almost 90% of traffic on Google does not search past the first page
- There are more than 11,489,380 Australians on Facebook
- Google receives more than 1 Billion search queries every day
- 66% of small businesses are increasing their budget on digital marketing yearly
- 72% of consumers find online reviews to be as trustworthy as personal recommendations
- 44% of online shoppers initiate shopping by using a search engine.
- 30% of small businesses with online presence have around 25% of their income generated totally online
Affordable Digital Marketing Services
Not only is it important to have online presence, but to have a greater portion of marketing investment dedicated to this to reap some of the benefits from online marketing. Online marketing can be seen as one of the most cost effective ways to market a business in comparison to offline methods such as TV and radio. We offer affordable marketing services for small businesses in Australia.
Our cheap SEO services Sydney are available to small to large businesses in NSW, VIC, QLD, WA, NT, SA, ACT and TAS.
Have a peek at our SEO Packages and make the difference today.